Real estate and capital appreciation

Inspired by Love Life, here's an interview this week with a very powerful couple whose impact has been deeply felt by millions of people that invested in real estate.


As you will learn from this interview, they are bound together. You cannot mention one without mentioning the other. Honestly, they need no further introduction. Meet Real estate and his wife, Capital Appreciation.


What real estate means: When did you two first meet each other?


Real estate: She used to come and go at first. That was when investor's where still trying to understand it, and there was really not much economic activities then.


In those brief, fleeting moments, I knew that I wanted to spend a lot more time with Capital Appreciation. She seemed to add colour to my life, and I never wanted that to stop.


Capital Appreciation: Oh you flatter me. I have always loved real estate. That’s the truth. Yes, I have dated others — Bond, stocks, — but each time I saw real estate, he made me feel valued.


With the others, it was usually a quickie. Come for a while,go or let’s do it sharp-sharp, but with real estate, he wanted me to stay forever. When the opportunity came for me to settle with him, I jumped at it.


What was the opportunity that came?

Real estate: The usual now. Increased population but limited land, , inefficient supply, increased economic activities, location — the whole package.

They were the same issues I had been facing for a while, but when it happened again, it just showed me how much I needed someone by my side. I didn’t want to do life alone.


Capital Appreciation: [she holds his hand tenderly] He made the right choice. I mean, look at us today. A true power couple. Together, we can make your dreams come true.


All we do is  add value to your Investment, don't forget passive income OO..


That's wonderful

Real estate: just make sure you include real estate in your Investment.

Capital appreciation: And if there’s anything I have learned in my relationship with real estate, it is that people love good Investment. I thought people would question what I was doing with real estate permanently, but no.


And people keep investing in real estate. How do you explain that?

Real estate is full of opportunities. It’s only reasonable that people invest in it.


Capital appreciation: I know that my man is wealthy, and he gives to people regardless of the amount invested. I even jokingly call him the Abraham of Investment, but, tell me, is he the only tool of Investment?


Real estate: Exactly! Am I the only Investment tool where people can succeed? After all, my cousin, Bond is right there, and everyone claims he’s a single bachelor without good Capital Appreciation. There are other Investment tools too. So why me?


Do you ever fear that one day your marriage will be over?

Real estate: Maybe when the sky falls and drops over our heads.


Capital appreciation: I used to have that fear back when I used to sneak in for a quick roll in the sack [she winks]. Then, I didn’t have much power for people to diversify.

As the years went by, our love grew stonger. Now, look at us today. Even financial advisors are tired. They understand that I am a large part of real estate. When they want to build portfolios, they factor me in.

In fact, they have even found ways to make me a part of their daily existence on the stock market with real estate investment trust (REITs) sold.


If that is not power, I don’t know what is.


But I’m curious. Can you imagine real estate without you?

Real estate: Can you imagine a head without the neck? Or a body without blood? This woman right here is my heartbeat. She is my rhythm, the ying to my yang, the reason I am who I am today. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Capital appreciation is that woman for me.


Capital appreciation: Tell me, interviewer, if we separate today, do you know how many people that would be affected?


In case you don’t know, our relationship can only appreciate more in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Da Vinci can teach us about real estate?

PropTech bringing about Smart contracts.

Why Are You Asking What is My Budget?